What to Wear -
This is baking, so there is no dress code, but we do always remind customers that we are a baking venue and live kitchen, so sensible attire is recommended.
- With hot objects and knives on your baking stations, clothing like closed toe flat shoes would be recommended.
- Loose fitting clothing that could catch on a mixer or drag on a hob should not be worn, and can be stored in baking station
- All long hair should be tied back so it can not be caught in any equipment in our venues.
Other Safety Information -
- Our Head Bakers will carry out a safety briefing at the start of every session to provide you with guidance on our sites and safe operation of our equipment
- Our Hobs use Induction Heating Technology. Guest fitted with a pacemaker should avoid close contact with Induction Hobs such as leaning over them and follow the medical guidance given at the time of their pacemaker being fitted.